The mission of KidsKare Early Learning Center is to provide a quality childhood experience in a safe and secure learning environment where creativity is encouraged. We believe in empowering children by offering them opportunities to make decisions and solve problems.
It is our goal that children will possess confidence in their abilities and establish lasting relationships with teachers and peers. Ours, is a center where a progressive curriculum is taught and where each child is recognized as one of God’s little children, growing and becoming God’s desire.
We wish to provide an environment where learning takes place, instruction and encouragement is given to children, according to their unique abilities, by trained and motivated staff. We want children to be ready to transition into primary school with the ability to make good choices as well as being academically prepared.
KidsKare Early Learning Center has adopted the philosophy that early childhood development and education should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration and discovery. Preschool children are creative and receptive. Our goal is to nurture and encourage these qualities in children.
Give us a call:
• Licensed by the state of Maryland
• Associate in Early Childhood Education
• First aid and CPR certified
• Medication Administration Certified
• Enrolled Maryland Excel
• 19 year child care experience
• Participates in MSDE Food Program
• Prince George’s Child Resource Center, Inc.
• Partner Judy Hoyer Centers
• National Association for Professional Women